We are pleased to announce that Ethos is now on GSA’s Professional Services Schedule (PSS). This means we are officially a pre-approved vendor for all agencies that want to hire us using GSA’s “most-favored customer” price.
PSS is a recent consolidation of seven old schedules, including Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) and Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS). We offer three sets of services on this new schedule, including:
- Integrated Consulting Services (SIN 874-1)
- Integrated Business Program Support Services (SIN 874-7)
- Integrated Marketing Services (SIN 541-5)
Each of these services are areas in which we excel at helping government agencies improve performance, efficiency and transparency through effective stakeholder engagement. Let’s explore these in more detail.
- Integrated Consulting Services is an opportunity for us to provide expert advice and assistance in such areas as organizational assessments, facilitation, market research, strategic planning and message development all aspects of the first pillar of our Stakeholder Engagement Success Model (SESM): Strategy.
- Integrated Business Program Support Services encompasses all phases of program and project management, from planning to closeout. We can help you better manage your programs, build partnerships, engage your employees and conduct training, which are all aspects of the second pillar of our SESM: Change Leadership.
- Integrated Marketing Services is a category that includes working with your stakeholders to create awareness and buy-in in support of program goals. The third pillar of our SESM Outreach and Communications includes some of our core strengths in digital strategies, branding and creative services, public engagement and executive visibility.
Please let us know how we can help you meet your mission needs or if you would like to learn more about our capabilities.