Thank you for visiting the Ethos career page. We currently have the following job(s) open:
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are teaming on an opportunity and looking for consultants with 5-25+ years experience who have big ideas and are also willing to roll up their sleeves and execute. Qualified consultants should have experience and expertise in at least one of the following areas: communications, organizational change management, leadership development, and/or program management.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ALSO BRING:
- A passionate desire to help our clients succeed
- An exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivation, curiosity, and drive
- Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple clients/projects at the same time
- An executive presence and experience advising and supporting the executive level in large complex organizations
- Agility to move seamlessly from strategic tasks (advising executives, organizational change, and/or program governance; facilitating leadership level meetings, briefing client executives on recommendations, etc.) to tactical tasks (preparing PowerPoint briefings and other deliverables, facilitating and recording meeting outcomes, managing logistics) as needed.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft and Google Suites and a gift for creating briefings and documents that tell a compelling, relevant, and data-driven story
- A flexible, positive attitude, confidence, and the desire to be the best
- Experience in IT and technology deployment, HR programs, professional services firms, and/or government
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You’ll be assigned to a specific client engagement alongside a small team of experienced, like-minded and easy-going professionals
- You’ll work on multiple projects/clients which allows for exposure to different opportunities
Send a cover letter and resume to jobs(at)ethosdc.com.