Enhancing mission performance with measurable, sustained results
At Ethos Strategic Consulting, we define Ethos as: the distinguishing values & practices that guide successful leaders, organizations and communities.
- As a company, we are committed to being responsible and sustainable in the way we conduct our work. We also choose our clients carefully and instill this in our day-to-day work by thoughtfully entering into a mutual values commitment with our clients.
- As part of every statement of work, we join our names with our clients and partners to commit to a set of shared responsibilities. For example:
- We agree to hold each other to the highest possible ethical standards.
- We agree to work together to achieve our business goals in the spirit of advancing the effectiveness, efficiency and success of your customers.
- We agree to work together in a way that promotes sustainability of the environment and our natural resources.
- We agree to promote a productive, healthy and enjoyable work environment for our team, clients and vendors engaged in this project.
- We think that describing how we will work together is just as important as what we do together.
The Ethos team doesn’t just advise others on how to operate responsibly; we give back to our own community in a multitude of ways.
The following are organizations which Ethos supports in a variety of ways.
The Posse Foundation
Founded in 1989, Posse identifies public high school students with extraordinary academic and leadership potential who may be overlooked by traditional college selection processes. Posse extends to these students the opportunity to pursue personal and academic excellence by placing them in supportive, multicultural teams—Posses—of 10 students. Posse partner colleges and universities award Posse Scholars four-year, full-tuition leadership scholarships.
Fair Chance improves the lives of children in Washington, DCs most underserved communities by selecting promising youth-serving nonprofits and providing them with free comprehensive expertise in organizational management for up to two years. Our partnership model – up to 500 hours per nonprofit – results in stronger organizations and significant and lasting benefits for the children they serve. We provide our transformative services at no cost because the nonprofits we work with are critical to their communities and could not otherwise afford it.
DC Girls Baseball
DC Girls Baseball is Washington, D.C.s only baseball team for girls aged nine to 12. The girls compete in travel tournaments around the country, including Baseball For All’s national tournament games. We are always looking for new players, community partners, sponsors and board members.